About the event:
The war in Ukraine and sanctions enforced on Russia resulted in many companies having their values tested as they grappled with major business disruptions. Add to this modern-day slavery and other supply chain abuses, increasing compliance expectations whilst budgets are getting trimmed, and compliance leaders find themselves facing tough choices. But new data from LRN’s 2023 Ethics & Compliance Program Effectiveness Report shows that program effectiveness reinforces corporate resilience in challenging times.
Watch our webinar to hear how our guests—all of them accomplished compliance leaders—have stayed true to course amid this storm. They discussed how organizational values are foundational to mitigating risk and how building a culture of ethics and compliance is paramount to building organizational resilience—correlating with insights from our 2023 E&C Program Effectiveness Report.
During this webinar, we discussed:
- Real-world examples of compliance leaders navigating current risks
- How company values are considered when making difficult decisions
- What “good” looks like for today’s ethics and compliance programs: best practices for creating a more ethical workplace culture
Panelists to include:
- Susan Divers, Director of Thought Leadership and Best Practices at LRN (Moderator)
- Carlos Villagran, Director of Compliance at CMPC
- Stephane Bernardeau, Chief Compliance Officer at Auchan Retail
- Scott Sullivan, Chief Integrity and Compliance Officer at Newmont Corporation